There are opportunities at varying levels to become involved with the ABPTS certification process. From being an item writer, to participating in a specialty council, all the way to become an ABPTS Board member.
Applications are now being accepted for Specialty Council and ABPTS Board positions. The application deadline is July 31. See below for more details.
Deepen your knowledge of your specialty, grow yourself in areas outside of your practice, and gain exposure and network with individuals in your area of practice focus - and a way to give back to your profession.
Nominations for the ABPTS Board and positions for the 10 Specialty Councils open in May and close July 31. Appointees serve a four year term that begin in January.
The Specialization Academy of Content Experts accepts application from March through April, with two-year appointments beginning in January.
Become a Specialty Council Member
Specialization Academy of Content Experts
Ready to Apply?
- ABPTS Board Member
- Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Specialty Council
- Clinical Electrophysiology Specialty Council
- Geriatric Specialty Council
- Neurology Specialty Council
- Oncologic Specialty Council
- Orthopaedic Specialty Council
- Pediatric Specialty Council
- Sports Specialty Council
- Women's Health Specialty Council